Cherokee Central Schools Operations Plan
- CCS will produce globally competitive students with future readiness skills who demonstrate civic responsibility.
- CCS will collaborate with stakeholders to empower students to become lifelong learners through authentic learning opportunities
- CCS commits to be guided, supported, and maintained by innovative systems while responsibly managing the district’s resources.
Steps to Achieve Goals:
CCS will produce globally competitive students with future readiness skills who demonstrate civic responsibility.
- Structured debates
- Organize Ideas
- Structure the speech
- Prepare the speech
- Prepare the Class
- Project-based learning
- Research an Issue
- Layout the facts
- Define the issue
- Investigate a solutions
These events will take place over the Fall 2022 semester. The budget is low ($300) due to the minimal supplies needed for the project.
CCS will collaborate with stakeholders to empower students to become lifelong learners through authentic learning opportunities
- Real-life expo
- Personal Budgeting
- Field of Intrest
- Pair with Professional
- Allow students to learn
- Work Professionals Meet and Greets
- Pick successful local professionals
- Pick students who might pair well with professional
- Organize meet and greet
- Provide talking points
These events above will take place over the Spring 2022 semester.
The Real-Life Expo will be a one-time event. The budget is $4000. This allows for prizes to be raffled off and swag and supplies for the event.
Internships will take place consistently due to training being a regularly scheduled class. There is no budget needed for the Internship class.
Work Professional Meet and Greet will happen weekly. Small groups of students will rotate in meeting different individuals. The budget is $2000. This will allow for coffee and small snacks to make the meet and greet more comfortable.
In partnership with its families and community, CCS will actively strengthen and enhance learning opportunities to support students’ success.
- Homework Cafe
- Provide teachers to help parents learn how to help their students at home better.
- Provide a meal for the family
- Parent Involvement Nights
- Pick Theme
- Promote Event on Social Media
- Get Students and Staff Involved
These events will take place over the Spring 2022 semester.
Homework Cafe will take place twice a month. This is an evening event, and the budget is $3000. This allows me to provide a hot meal and supplies needed to help with homework.
Parent Involvement Nighs will take place once a month. The budget for these events in total is $5000. This allows for refreshments for all three schools.